International Institute for Political and Economic Studies (IIPES) in Crete,Greece
|Scholarship administrator:||Fund for American Studies|
|Field of study:||Social Sciences, Humanities|
|Place of study:||Greece|
International Institute for Political and Economic Studies (IIPES) in Crete,
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) is pleased to announce the 2012 International Institute for Political and Economic Studies (IIPES) in Crete, Greece. IIPES brings together students from the Eastern Mediterranean region, the United States, the Middle East and the Balkans to learn about each other and explore ways to cross the barriers that divide their cultures.
The curriculum engages students in philosophical examination of government, society and culture, conflict management and political economy. The early admissions deadline is Jan. 31, 2012, and the final admissions
deadline is March 15, 2012.
For questions about the program, contact IIPES Director Matt Kwasiborski at mkwasiborski@TFAS.org or 202-986-0384 ext. 239.
For questions about the application and admissions process, contact Brigit Moore at bmoore@TFAS.org or 202-986-0384 ext. 234.
How to Apply
- Begin an online application here
- Upload the following items into the online application:
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcript (Please note: if you upload your unofficial transcript in the online application system, you are required to scan and email, fax or mail your official transcript to our offices)
- Enter the contact information for your recommender.
- If you select an offline recommendation provider, print the Recommendation Form from the Downloadable Forms section of the online application to give to your recommender.
- Submit your application anytime before March 15, 2012.
- Once you complete your application, you will be contacted to set up an admissions interview.
- After your admissions interview, a formal decision on your application will be made in three - four weeks
Sve informacije možete pronaći na službenoj stranici.
Informacije o stipendijama možete pronaći ovdje.
Plakat (577 kb)